2009年7月7日火曜日

I went to the Kumamoto castle.

I went to the Kumamoto castle with my friend.
Have you been to the Kumamoto castle? I have been to there only twice when I was elementary school and the high school student. The Kumamoto castle was 400 years in the fortification last year. Honmarugoten(本丸御殿) was reproduced. It is really worth seeing. So, I wanted to go to the Kumamoto castle for a long time. I went to there last week. And I was surprised that there were a lot of tourists. I think it is good for Kumamoto city. The Kumamoto castle is excellent. I could enjoy. If you have time, Please go to the Kumamoto castle.
↑The view from the castle tower.(天守閣からの眺め)
写真の右下に写っているのは「宇土櫓」。これは燃えなかったので400年前のまんまです!!天守閣はもちろん、こちらにも是非登ってみるべきです!

I drank green tea in the rest room. 熊本城の休憩処で抹茶が売られていたので飲みました♪




1 件のコメント:

  1. Your explanation about your visit is very nicely written and the pictures add a lot. Good work!

    I didn't know you could drink tea in the castle!

    返信削除