2009年5月29日金曜日

I love Japan

I like Japanese cultures, but I think I don't know about my country and Kumamoto very well.
Of course, there are many things which I don't know.
But, it is sad that I can't talk about my country.
I feel shame for myself.
I want to know about foreign cultures.
Therefore, I think that I have to know about a homeland.

外国について色々知りたいと思いますが、自分の国のことすらあまり知らない気がするのです。 orz
頑張っていきたいですねぇ。 毎日が発見で勉強の日々!!

If I have money and time, I want to learn tea ceremony, flower arrangement, and so on!!
I think Japanese cultures are very interesting.



↑Tea ceremony & My friend





8 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks! I think it is great to be interested in traditional Japanese culture but I don't think you need to feel ashamed about not being very familiar with it yet.

    I wonder if the foreign students in the class have experienced any difficulty explaining their own cultures.

    返信削除
  2. Heya. :) The same is true for me, I actually don't know much about Australian history or Aboriginal culture! I've also spent more time travelling around foreign countries than travelling in Australia, so I haven't seen much of it. So, yeah, for me it's a bit embarrassing when people ask me difficult questions about Australia. ;)

    返信削除
  3. > KMCheeseさん
    いつもコメントありがとうございます!
    I thought that culture was difficult and interesting.
    私は知らないことが沢山あるので、知りたいことが沢山あります(´∀`)
    Ashさんのコメントも読むと、自国のことを話すのは難しそうですね。
    If there is experience study, I will want to do many things.
    I have done experience of 友禅染 in Kyoto.
    やったことのないことをするのは、とても良い経験になり、楽しいと思います。

    返信削除
  4. > Ashさん
    Thank you for your comment!
    I have a vague image that Australia is wide.
    I have been to Australia only once. I want to go again.
    You are spending a lot of time in foreign countries, aren't you?
    I think it is very good.
    And, I'm glad for you to come to Japan.
    I wish you to spend wonderful time in Japan.

    返信削除
  5. ところで、自宅のパソコンからコメントが出来なくて、学校で書いています。なんででしょうね…。すぐにコメ返したかったのに!(泣)
    最近自宅のパソコンの調子が悪いからかもしれませんorz

    返信削除
  6. Thanks for your fine work, ナッキ. If you have access to the internet at home, you may be able to post from a different browser. If you download another browser (perhaps Firefox) that might work.

    返信削除
  7. i love japan too.. but i'm not japanese..

    返信削除
  8. > kimさん
    Thank you. I'm very glad you say so!

    返信削除